By Scott Taylor
It’s been quite a week for the Minnesota Vikings. ESPN called the Vikes, the 10th best team in the NFL heading into the 2015 season. That’s heady stuff considering this team was 7-9 last season.
However, if quarterback Teddy Bridgewater improves as expected, Adrian Peterson is still Adrian Peterson (after being forced to take 15 games off last season) and Mike Wallace (featured photo) makes the receiving corps better, the Vikings offence should be better that the one that finished 20th overall in the NFL last season with an average of only 20.3 points per game.
These will be things to watch in the first quarter of the first game of the 2015 NFL preseason as the Vikings open it up against the Pittsburgh Steelers in the Hall of Fame Game in Canton, Ohio (7 p.m. CDT on NBC’s Sunday Night Football).
It’s unlikely that either team’s starters will play more than a series but let’s be honest, it’s NFL football and it’s back.
And always remember, Garry Shymko, the mastermind behind Shymer Tours has a tremendous schedule of 2015 Minnesota Vikings games lined up. Our tour schedule is all set up and you’re invited to head to TCF Bank Stadium with us this season.
This year, games start at $359 per tour and that includes a ticket to the Vikings game, your bus trip to the Twin Cities and two nights accommodations at the Holiday Inn Express in Bloomington, just an eight-minute walk from Mall of America. I’ll see you at TCF Bank Stadium for the Lions on Sept. 21.
Here are the tours:
Lions vs Vikings | Sept 19-21, 2015
Chargers vs Vikings | Sept 26-28, 2015
Packers vs Vikings | Nov 21-23, 2015
Seahawks vs Vikings | Dec 5-7, 2015
Bears vs Vikings | Dec 19-21, 2015
Take it from me, these trips are sensational. And don’t forget, we hold court at most of them on Saturday afternoon at the Buffalo Wild Wings at Mall of America while enjoying great food and watching the best NCAA football games from around the United States.
Here’s how you get on the bus:
1. A non-refundable $200.00 per person deposit is required at time of booking. The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to the scheduled event.
2. Payments may be made by Cash, Cheque, PayPal/Visa/Mastercard.
3. All payments are non-refundable.
4. U-Drive confirmations will be mailed upon receipt of deposit. Event tickets, maps and directions will be mailed upon receipt of final payment.
5. Bus Tour package confirmations will be mailed upon receipt of deposit. Event tickets, hotel accommodations, miscellaneous information will be mailed out approximately two weeks prior to the event.
Just go here: http://www.shymertours.ca to check out all the sensational tours this year. And don’t forget, the Vikings are waiting for you at TCF Bank Stadium.