By Scott Taylor
Garry Shymko, the mastermind behind Shymer Tours has his 2015 Minnesota Vikings tour schedule all set up and you’re invited to head to TCF Bank Stadium this season.
This year, games start at $359 per tour and that includes a ticket to the Vikings game, your bus trip to the Twin Cities and two nights accomodations at the Holiday Inn Express, just an eight-minute walk from Mall of America.
Here are the tours:
Lions vs Vikings | Sept 19-21, 2015
Chargers vs Vikings | Sept 26-28, 2015
Packers vs Vikings | Nov 21-23, 2015
Seahawks vs Vikings | Dec 5-7, 2015
Bears vs Vikings | Dec 19-21, 2015
Take it from me, these trips are sensational. And don’t forget, we hold court at most of them on Saturday afternoon at the Buffalo Wild Wings at Mall of America while enjoying great food and watching the best NCAA football games from around the United States.
Here’s how you get on the bus:
1. A non-refundable $200.00 per person deposit is required at time of booking. The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to the scheduled event.
2. Payments may be made by Cash, Cheque, PayPal/Visa/Mastercard.
3. All payments are non-refundable.
4. U-Drive confirmations will be mailed upon receipt of deposit. Event tickets, maps and directions will be mailed upon receipt of final payment.
5. Bus Tour package confirmations will be mailed upon receipt of deposit. Event tickets, hotel accommodations, miscellaneous information will be mailed out approximately two weeks prior to the event.
Just go here: http://www.shymertours.ca to check out all the sensational tours this year. And don’t forget, the Vikings are waiting for you at TCF Bank Stadium.