It’s time to get ready to head to Minneapolis.
The Packers are coming!
And it’s such an important game in the National Football League schedule, it’s been flexed to 3:25 p.m. at TCF Bank Stadium. It very well could be the game of the year in Minnesota.
The NFL announced this week that Nov. 22nd game between the Packers and Vikings has been moved from 12 Noon to 3:25 p.m. CST, so the game will be the national game in the late afternoon on FOX.
The NFL uses “flexible scheduling” on Sundays in Weeks 11-17. Flexible scheduling ensures quality matchups in all NFL Sunday time slots in those weeks and gives teams a chance to play their way onto primetime and into the late-afternoon 3:25 p.m. CT time slot on CBS or FOX.
The Packers are first in the NFC North with a record of 6-1 while the Vikings are second at 5-2. This week, the Vikings play host to the St. Louis Rams while the Packers play at 7-0 Carolina in what should be this week’s Game of the Week.
The Vikings are coming off a 23-20 road win in Chicago (the Vikings hadn’t won in Chicago since 2007) while the Packers were beaten 29-10 in Denver.
Garry Shymko, the mastermind behind Shymer Tours has a tremendous schedule of 2015 Minnesota Vikings games lined up and it all starts on Nov. 22. Our tour schedule is all set up and you’re invited to head to TCF Bank Stadium with us this season.
This year, games start at $359 per tour and that includes a ticket to the Vikings game, your bus trip to the Twin Cities and two nights accommodations at the Holiday Inn Express in Bloomington, just an eight-minute walk from Mall of America. I’ll see you at TCF Bank Stadium for the Lions on Sept. 21.
Here are the tours:
Packers vs Vikings | Nov 21-23, 2015
Seahawks vs Vikings | Dec 5-7, 2015
Bears vs Vikings | Dec 19-21, 2015
Take it from me, these trips are sensational. And don’t forget, we hold court at most of them on Saturday afternoon at the Buffalo Wild Wings at Mall of America while enjoying great food and watching the best NCAA football games from around the United States.
1. A non-refundable $200.00 per person deposit is required at time of booking. The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to the scheduled event.
2. Payments may be made by Cash, Cheque, PayPal/Visa/Mastercard.
3. All payments are non-refundable.
4. U-Drive confirmations will be mailed upon receipt of deposit. Event tickets, maps and directions will be mailed upon receipt of final payment.
5. Bus Tour package confirmations will be mailed upon receipt of deposit. Event tickets, hotel accommodations, miscellaneous information will be mailed out approximately two weeks prior to the event.
Just go here: http://www.shymertours.ca to check out all the sensational tours this year. And don’t forget, the Vikings are waiting for you at TCF Bank Stadium.